Dear man you too are important

A Tribute to men

Dear man,
Firstly ,
I know you 
As a Father
Though most of things 
are masculine 
In general
But firstly 
I know the masculine
As a father,

Dear man
We are not two different aspects
We both are complimentary
For the universe,

Yes there are 
Differences between us,

But that's the 
Beauty of nature,

Dear man
I had seen you
As a brother also
Sometimes younger
Sometimes elder,

Ya we often fought
Yes our opinions are
Too differ
Yet,
We both are similar
For 
the universe
We both complete
The universe
In our own ways

Dear man
Yes,you are my love
My life partner too
And I love you so much
Really you matters me a lot
You can see into my eyes
You can ask to my emotions 
anytime

And how I can forget you
My loving son,
How I can forget 
your journey
From embryo to
little baby boy

Dear son
With the time
You will transform
Into 
The bearded man
You will transform 
Into 
The mascular man
But I want you to be
Human first
Into 
the male body
I want the society 
To see you
As a human first
Irrespective of your 
biological compositions
Irrespective of your
Chemical compositions
And
I want you to be a 
Human first
Irrespective of anything

Dear man
Start loving yourself
Irrespective of anything 
            
                                                Sonia R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Your Job Convinces You Love Will Fail: A Divorce Lawyer's Hidden Trauma*

Life